Meticulous Attention to Detail
Many years of experience, a formal design education, award-winning designs, and unsurpassed customer service set us apart from the competition.
When you work with us you get
- Peace of mind, knowing products & materials have been selected specifically for your needs, use and budget.
- The benefit of our experience and dedication to problem solving and collaboration.
- The value of our team of professionals working on your behalf, saving you time and stress.
- The comfort of spaces that function perfectly for your needs.
- The enjoyment of a beautiful, functional environment that reflects your individual style.
“A long and successful career in the corporate arena found me yearning to follow my creative passion into interior design. A design degree from Interior Designers Institute was the first step to opening my interior design practice. The best part of my job is that I get to make people happy in their homes and expose them to new ideas, products and ways to do things they never dreamed of.”
Marlene Lynch / Owner, Designer Allied ASID, Member NKBA
Benefits of hiring an ASID (American Society of Interior Designers) member: (from the ASID website) You get an experienced practitioner who can solve problems, help you avoid costly mistakes and, most importantly, create an attractive, affordable space designed specifically to meet your needs. ASID members have the training and expertise to manage all details of your project. They know the importance of listening to your ideas and understanding your needs. From consultation to planning, to the finishing touches, they can help you every step of the way, explaining your choices and adding VALUE to your budget. All members must agree to ongoing continuing education courses and to abide by the Society’s “Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct” to maintain their membership.